Sunday, August 31, 2008

A NICE TRY

I'm sharing you the sample article which I submitted in one of my applications for a freelance writer position. I was asked to write an essay of any topic of my choice, having a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 400 words.

Moreover, I was told that the publication where I applied will be releasing issues similar to a certain SHOPAHOLIC. I don't have any idea about that thing so what I did is just write anything I feel like writing. And I came up with a naughty idea of building a good image for a certain personality which I believe is obvious in the article. I just tried to present another side of that person. And I believe you would agree with me for everybody, everyone of us has the bad and the good sides of our personalities.

I hope you will appreciate it.

No comments: