Saturday, September 6, 2008

HELLO GLORY

I admit. There are times when I want to talk to you about us. There are times when I want to admonish you for the things that are happening to this family, to our relationship as a result of your desire to follow your parent’s footsteps. A decision which I believe, ever since, ridiculous for what your father has done before will never be done again! You know that. There are times when I want slap on your face the screaming truth that you are just overwhelmed by your dreams and ambitions. There are times when I want to make you realize what a disaster your useless pride has brought us.

But what can I do? I am your husband. You are my wife. We cannot deny the fact that since we got married, I already become a part of you, and so you are to me. Don’t you worry.

“…for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, till death do us part…”

Remember those lines?

As what I promised in front of the people and of the Mighty Creator, I will always understand you. I will always stay by your side to support you in all your endeavors. Your fights are my fights. Your struggles are mine, too. We are one – just like the intertwining thread. We need each other to become stronger against all these life’s deviances. I am hoping that when the time of your step-out of MalacaƱang comes, you’ll still be the same wife I have – the happy, naughty, sweet and loving. The way you used to be.


Love,

Mike


P.S.

By the way, why do I have to answer back with this letter? When I read your letter, I laughed to death at you. Why should I not be? You have your mobile phone. I, too, have mine. Why did you not just text me or give me a call, anyway text messages have been cost down? There are also free call promos, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...the happy, naughty, sweet and loving..."

uhmmm.... gross???
imagine a short middle-aged woman with a big mole near her mouth being sweet and wildy naughty...
wearing her night gown alluring her Husband, Mike.

gross much.

Anonymous said...

winter, why are you thinking like that??